The organisers of the show have highlighted seven reasons for people to leave your business for a day and visit Automechanika Birmingham, one of which gives visitors a chance to save £20:
- Amazing deals on tools & equipment in the NEW Garage Quarter, Hall 19
- FREE training & live product demos in the Workshop Training Hub *in association with Autotechnician, sponsored by ACtronics UK
- Updates on MOT & GDPR in Aftermarket Seminars *sponsored by Aftermarket magazine
- Collision repair live demos in the Specialist Demo Hub
- Close early and come to the NEC – Late opening until 7pm on Wed 6 June
- Garage of the Year winners announced. Enter now before 30 April to be in with a chance
- Save £20 – FREE Coffee and Pastry courtesy of Bendix and FREE car parking for independent garages when you register FREE today.*limited availability, first come, first served.
Automechanika Birmingham have also just launched the Business Meetings Tool in time for the 2018 exhibition. The new software, available to exhibitors and visitors, helps to maximize time spent at the event by matching visitors interests with supplier capabilities and increasing the right meetings during the show. Visitors should register free to make the most of the Business Meetings Tool at www.automechanika-birmingham.com Exhibitors have full access to this through the exhibitor portal.
Also, if anyone has not yet registered for a badge, they can CLICK HERE.