Automechanika Birmingham 2018 is shaping up to be another fantastic event, with over 500 exhibiting companies planned.
Save the date – Exhibitor Day – free to attend – 1st March 2018, 9.30-1pm
Join fellow exhibitors on this day at the NEC so that:
- You’ll be the first to hear about the new exhibitor competition – a chance to get hugely discounted rates on 2019 stands
- You’ll hear from a guest speaker offering valuable insight on how to get ROI out of the event
- You’ll benefit from exclusive on the day discounts on items such as furniture packages, scanners and catering.
- You’ll meet the trade press and can set up any editorial in the Event Previews
- You’ll network amongst other exhibitors, including a free lunch on us!
To reserve your space, CLICK HERE and give details of the name and email addresses of those that would like to attend.
The top two reasons for visitors attending Automechanika are to find new products and suppliers and to network amongst peers. Over 12,000 professionals are expected to attend Automechanika Birmingham in 2018 and, we are introducing more new initiatives than ever before.
Automechanika Birmingham has already confirmed over 350 exhibiting companies, click here to view the latest LIVE floorplan.
- The Workshop Quarter – attracting more garages to Automechanika Birmingham
- Retail Accessories Village – dedicated area for focussed retailer product search• Aftermarket VIP reception – THE Automechanika Birmingham event for VIPs of the UK aftermarket
- Facilitated meetings – meet decision makers from the UK, matched to your capabilities.
Confirmed exhibitors include Snapon, Milwaukee, HELLA, Delphi, MANN+ HUMMEL, Texa, Bosch, Draper Tools, Gates, Liqui Moly, Total, Dura, JHM Butt, Magal Engineering, SLM, TR Fastenings, Coba Plastics, Igus and Group Auto.
Stands are running out! If you would like to find out more about exhibiting please visit our website www.automechanika-birmingham.com, contact us at email@example.com or call 01483 483984.