The UK’s only dedicated aftermarket regional tradeshow, MECHANEX, kicks off in Manchester for the first of this year’s shows, bringing with it leading industry experts to give you the latest information on market trends, workshop best practice and industry legislation.
MECHANEX EventCity takes place on the 16th & 17th of May and features some fantastic technical and business seminars, as well as on stand demonstrations and product fitment advice from the likes of Sealey Tools, Delphi, Dayco and Continental. This unrivalled opportunity to meet parts and equipment suppliers face-to-face makes MECHANEX a must attend event.
Furthermore, visitors can take advantage of a host of special ‘show only’ offers, discounts and special attractions.
5 Reasons To Attend
- Fantastic technical seminar programme covering the subjects that matter to you
- Product fitment advice and demonstrations that will help you save time and money
- Bag yourself a bargain with a host of exclusive show offers
- Meet parts and equipment suppliers face-to-face as well as having the opportunity to network with fellow industry professionals
- Free bacon roll and special edition MECHANEX t-shirt for those that pre-register.
All seminars at MECHANEX are FREE to attend with no need to pre-book and attendees are invited to come along to see and hear all the latest industry developments and techniques.
Registration is FREE and includes a FREE bacon roll for all those who pre-register ahead of the event.
To register online visit www.MECHANEX.info or call 01923 237799 to secure your tickets.